Tuesday, March 9, 2010

R.I.P Lofton




So For Those who Dont Already know, I got News yesterday that an Old Friend Of Mine Was shot and Killed outside his home Yesterday Morning. I Still cant Believe it, and im not really sure it has even hit me fully. I feel as if im trying to block it out because i dont even know what to think right now.

Last night the story was all over the News and i read about it in the paper today, and it upsets me that People are bringing up Past convictions of his and whatnot. I Know Lofton well, he lived with me for 8 months. Whether or not he was involved in some bad things, is irrelevant right now, and I cant Imagine How his family feels to watch the news and hear the things they're saying. He may not have been a "model" citizen but he wasn't the worst either. No human being deserves to be murdered. Also, when it is all said and done God is the ultimate judge. Before people sit there and talk about how pathetic another person is, take a few minutes to take a look at the man in the mirror. You might be ashamed of what you see.

My Prayers Go Out to his family, to his daughter, and i really hope the person responsible for his Death is caught.

R.I.P "Uncle" Lofton

We had some Hilarious moments Together Back in 05-06 Lofton,

"Only on the southside would you see some crackheads riding down a hill on a motorized wheelchair" AHAHAHA....man...And i will never forget when Me and Tanya tried to gang up on you in 007 Goldeneye, And you still whooped our asses...EVERY SINGLE TIME, but dont ever forget how i whooped you in Mario Tennis AND Mortal Kombat..LOL..I remember when we had that serious addiction to Midnight Club 3, and we would fight about who got to play all the time, so i would purposely wake up hours early just to beat you to it, i'd sneak out of my room as quiet as possible,4-5 am.... only to find you were already up playing...LOL- I remember When we had that horrible Blizzard, and i sat in my car and watched you clean off literally about 10 inches of snow from my car (which took atleast a half hour)...And i just laughed hysterically at you....And than you got us stuck goin up that hill, SMH...Of course...we cant forget the "Uncle" nickname, Or the Praying Mantis jokes...Or how i had to cook you eggs for breakfast every morning because Tanya's were nasty. LOL...i could go on forever. You'll Be missed, Gone but never forgotten, And i hope you know i STILL have that picture of you that you hate...you even washed it in your clothes and tried to hide it from me..But i STILL got it! R.I.P

3 comments:

  1. That's fucked up..i hope they do find the person or persons that did this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts & prayers are with you and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a sad post but I like how you ended it with all those memories... I can almost hear the laughter.

    ReplyDelete