Sunday, January 31, 2010

Material Things...

So I've Talked to Quite a Few Guys Who Always try to Brag about what They Got. "I got so much Money In The Bank" - "I live in a Condo and Have 3 Cars" - "Girl, Ima Buy you anything You want" ETC.....Well, I Cant speak for Other Woman...But i Honestly Could Care Less about what your driving, Wearing, how much money you got, etc. (With the Exception That your not A Bum with no job living off your parents.) But Really...You Bragging about all those material things, is a Turn Off to me. Your NOT gonna win me over that way. Not Ever! Honestly I Rather Have someone With some Intelligence, A good Sense Of Humor, Someone Honest, A good Taste In Music, who Respects Me and Doesnt Need to Brag about what he Has or Try To Buy his way in....Thats all!...Thanks for listening =)

No comments:

Post a Comment