Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ms Hip Hop's Song Of The Day....

Immortal Technique - Crimes Of The Heart




My Fav Verse:


Love...doesn't need a complicated metaphor
And sometimes nothing needs to be said at all
Sometimes a person you with is not your one and only
And you just fuck with them because you afraid to be lonely
And when you come back its too late
So you overcompensate
Like victims of rape
Full of self hate
Lost in the affection to strangers around you
Instead of the only person that ever gave a fuck about you
Thought you were happy so you didn't come check me
But then when he cheated or treated you incorrectly
You conveniently realized you could never forget me
And tried to crawl back in my life unexpectedly
These are my indictments
Of those who claim to be righteous
And leave a trail of broken hearts on their way to enlightment

1 comment:

  1. wow deep i like tht .... its so true tho.... good shit mami

    ReplyDelete