Sunday, February 14, 2010

Everyone has a Story....This is Mine. (PART 2)

A Few Years Later My Mom Finally Got out Of Her Abusive Relationship. But She Still Wasn't Around. She worked 3rd Shift and Slept During the Day. So I was Still Stuck Taking Care Of My Youngest Sister. I was a Good Kid, i was never Disrespectful towards my mother, I didnt get in trouble, I wasnt Doing Drugs, Smoking cigarettes, or Drinking, I never Had a urge to. EVER. The Thought of Those things Scared me. I Knew they were Bad.

I will Never Forget, i think i was 12. My Sister Came up to My Room with her Bf, She told me to Take a shot of Tequila. I told her i didnt want to do it, I CRIED, i was so scared. and she kept telling me, Just do it, Just Do it, You'll be Fine. I kept telling her No, and she just told Me, "I'm Not leaving until you Take it." She just stood there and waited. So i took it. Than She Made Me take Another...Next thing you know, She was having me drink with her all the time. Next she was Forcing me to Smoke Weed with Her. One Time, She even had Me Snorting Cocaine. I didnt know any Better. I just knew, it Made The Hurt Stop. For the First Time in so Long. I didnt Feel Sad, I didnt Wanna Cry, I didnt think about All the Bad things. I Hated Getting High, and i Didnt Touch coke again. My thing was Drinking...I was Getting Drunk with My Sister and her Friends all the time While My Mom was at work. I was stealing Alcohol from My dads girlfriend and taking shots at 5:30 In the Morning Before i was Picked up For School. Anything to Make Me Feel better.

Then one Day My mom Sits Us down and Tells us, She's a Lesbian, She's Been Seeing This girl, and she just feels Right about things for the first time in So long. She asked us for acceptance, and i Gave it to her. Whatever Made Her Happy, That's all i wanted was for her to Be Happy. I Knew she hurt, I had seen and Heard Her Cries late at night when she was being Hit By her Ex. I Cried with her so many Nights, Laying In Bed, Hearing her in the Other Room. I just wanted to Hold her in my arms, and Cry with her. But I Didn't want her to know that i knew what was going on at that Time, and I didn't know how to show my emotions around her. She Felt so Distant From Me then.

So I was Happy That She found someone Else, Man or Woman, I Didn't Care. Shortly after, She Tells Me that Her girlfriend asked For My Mom, My youngest sister and I, To Move In with Her and Her Daughter. My Only Argument was That i would have to Switch schools again. But I let her Talk Me into it. I Thought things were going to get better. Maybe she would Spend more time With us. Maybe i Wouldn't Feel so Alone.

Things Didn't get better at all....

3 comments:

  1. see what i mean when i say your heart is golden n pure all u had endured and had to put up with u a little girl who didn't know better who needed her mother n didnt get it still found the love in your heart to keep your mother happy.... and to keep going , minus the drinking n drugs but we all go threw that the point is u pulled yourself out of that situation (drugs)and for u to know n feel yourself hurting n still not want to continue with the cocaine is just amazing to me because u so could of went in the other direction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow !!! You endured A lot...Ur a Strong Woman

    ReplyDelete